I Need This... Really!!


 


I need this. I want this. I'm having this. Really!! At such an exceptional price this is definitely on my Editor's Picks list. Not only a great price but it's so cute and summery. It's the hottest colour of this spring and you're sure to look smoking in this with it's round neck, short sleeves, nipped in waist and sneaky side pockets. But it's also got pleats to the front for a flattering fit. 

It can be dressed up or down. Worn with heels or block sandals. A backpack or a clutch. However I'd chose this gorgeous Rucksack In Silver Iridescent.



It goes great and maybe try some sandals to match like the ones the model is wearing above. Your outfit isn't complete however without your hair to match. I'd go side all the way. Wrap your hair round one side, curled and add a gloss to your lips and your ready to go. My opinion would be, this outfit is amazing, beautiful and as a secret between you and me..... If I could I'd wear it everyday!


No comments:

Post a Comment