Apple Fresh; Head and Shoulders

c

Apple Fresh from Head and Shoulders.

I absolutely adore this. It's smell is to die for and it's so refreshing especially now it's summer. It does help to prevent dandruff and keeps my hair looking shiny and vitalized. The smell lasts for ages, even after two days I can smell it just about, but there's still apples in there somewhere. It does literally smell of apples. 

I get mine from Tesco where it is £2.99 for a 250ml bottle or £4.99 for a 500ml bottle. Some people may say it's a bit expensive but I really don't think it is when you sum up the pros and cons. 


Apple Fresh; Head and Shoulders



I would definitely recommend this shampoo to a friend and buy it again. It's probably the ninth bottle I've had this year, even though I didn't need any new ones but I love it so much. I think i'm a bit obsessed. 






No comments:

Post a Comment