What's In My Beach Bag

What's In My Beach Bag

What's In My Beach Bag by topteenz1 featuring Zara Home

In my beach bag I have;

  1. A Super Cute Pink Beach Towel 
  2. Small Stripe Wedges
  3. Multi Coloured Polka Dot Sun Umbrella - Perfect for catching the glowing tan but keeping cool in the hot summer breeze.
  4. A Beauty Queen Summer Hat
  5. Waterproof Mascara - Great for going in the sea and not worrying about the horrible running but relax and have fun.
  6. Waterproof Bronzer 
  7. Long Lasting Lip Gloss
  8. Clinique Sun Cream
  9. Beach Ball
  10. Ping Pong Set - Funny because you don't have a ping pong table, but you have sand ;] 


Beach tote bag
fashionphile.com



Lip shine
thebay.com


Lancôme voluminous mascara
bergdorfgoodman.com


Bronzing powder
$23 - thehut.com


Clinique sun care
$34 - selfridges.com


Sunnylife tilt patio umbrella
bloomingdales.com


Zara Home beach towel
zarahome.com



No comments:

Post a Comment